I use statistics to analyse large epigenomic datasets.
Laboratory of Epigenomic Studies, Institute of Biotechnology, Life Sciences Center, Vilnius, Lithuania.
- R package matrixTests - fast hypothesis tests on rows and columns of matrices.
- R package annmatrix - a matrix object with persistent row and column metadata.
- R package basetheme - system for adding themes to base graphics plots.
- Vim plugin vim-sendtowindow - operator to send text between adjacent windows.
- Coauthor of R package inops - dozens of clever additional infix operators.
- Coauthor of R package DiscoRhythm - methods for discovering rhythmicity in biological data.
- Coauthor of R package trendecon - functions for obtaining long daily time series from Google trends.
- Coauthor by courtesy of R package ridgeline - ridgeline density plots.
- 2021 poster at COINS conference - "Cytosine modifications exhibit circadian oscillations that are involved in epigenetic aging and complex disease".
- 2014 poster at IEEE MLSP conference - "The 10th annual mlsp competition: Third place".
- 2019-present - "Biomedical Data Analysis", faculty of Mathematics and Informatics, Vilnius University, Vilnius, Lithuania.
- 2023 B.S. Rugilė Peleckytė - "Ensemble learning methods for the prediction of epigenetic age".
- 2022 B.S. Aušrinė Šveikauskaitė - "How the estimation of epigenetic age is influenced by environmental factors and human disease".
- 2021 B.S. Asta Kvedaraitė - "R package for visualizing results of various epigenome wide association studies".
- 2021 B.S. Simas Bijeikis - "Analysis of genomic regions exhibiting differential DNA modification between phenotypes".
- 2020 B.S. Ignas Račinskas - "Visualization and Comparison of Epigenetic Disease Profiles".
- 2020 B.S. Artūras Terasenka - Visualization and Comparison of Epigenetic Disease Profiles.